PayPal (opens new window) is a digital payment service that supports online funds transfers and that customers can use when shopping online.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a batch payout
- Show batch payout details
- Cancel an unpaid payout item
- Show payout item details
# Example Usage
This workflow shows you how to create a PayPal batch payout. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on this website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The Start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. PayPal node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the PayPal node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter an ID in the Sender Batch ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.