NocoDB (opens new window) is an open source Airtable alternative. It works by connecting to any relational database and transforming them into a spreadsheet interface.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic operations
- Create a row
- Delete a row
- Retrieve all rows
- Retrieve a row
- Update a row
# Example usage
This workflow allows you to get all rows in your table. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. NocoDB node
- First enter your credentials for the NocoDB node. You can find out how to do that here.
- The Row Resource is selected by default.
- Select Get All from the Operation dropdown.
- Enter the NocoDB Project ID.
- Enter the name of the targeted Table.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.