MongoDB (opens new window) is a cross-platform document-oriented database program developed by MongoDB Inc. It is classified as a NoSQL database program. MongoDB uses JSON-like documents with optional schemas.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to insert a document into a MongoDB collection. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following three nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Set node
- Click on the Add Value button and select 'String' from the dropdown list.
my_keyin the Name field.
my_valuein the Value field.
# 3. MongoDB node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MongoDB node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Insert' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the name of your MongoDB collection in the Collection field.
my_keyin the Fields field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.