# Microsoft OneDrive
Microsoft OneDrive (opens new window) is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Copy a file
- Delete a file
- Download a file
- Get a file
- Search a file
- Share a file
- Upload a file
- Create a folder
- Get items inside a folder
- Search a folder
- Share a folder
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a folder in Microsoft OneDrive. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Microsoft OneDrive node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Microsoft OneDrive node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Folder' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Select the 'Create' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the folder name in the Name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.