# Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel (opens new window) is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Add rows to the end of the table
- Retrieve a list of table columns
- Retrieve a list of table rows
- Look for a specific column value and return the matching row
- Add a new worksheet to a workbook
- Get data of all workbooks
- Get all worksheets
- Get worksheet content
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get information about all workbooks from Microsoft Excel. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Microsoft Excel node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Microsoft Excel node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get All' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.