MessageBird (opens new window) is a cloud communications platform that connects enterprises to their global customers.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Send text messages (SMS)
- Get the balance
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an SMS with MessageBird. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. MessageBird node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the MessageBird node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the phone number from which you'll be sending the message in the From field.
- Enter the phone number to which you'll be sending the message in the To field.
- Enter you message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.