# Google Tasks
Google Tasks (opens new window) is a task management service developed by Google. It keeps track of your daily tasks, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Add a task to tasklist
- Delete a task
- Retrieve a task
- Retrieve all tasks from a tasklist
- Update a task
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to add a task to Google Tasks. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Google Tasks node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Google Tasks node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the TaskList from the dropdown list of the user's task-lists where a new task needs to be added.
- Enter a title for the task in the Title field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.