CircleCI (opens new window) is a continuous integration and delivery platform helps teams release quality code, faster.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Get a pipeline
- Get all pipelines
- Trigger a pipeline
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get a pipeline in CircleCI. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. CircleCI node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the CircleCI node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the VCS provider from the dropdown in the Provider field.
- Enter the project slug in the Project Slug field.
- Enter the number of the pipeline in CircleCI that you want to get in the Pipeline Number field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.