# AWS SNS
AWS SNS (opens new window) is a notification service provided as part of Amazon Web Services. It provides a low-cost infrastructure for the mass delivery of messages, predominantly to mobile users.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Publish a message to a topic
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to publish a message using AWS SNS. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. AWS SNS node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SNS node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the topic in the Topic dropdown list. You can find instructions on how to create a new topic in AWS SNS here (opens new window).
- Enter a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.