OpenWeatherMap (opens new window) is an online service that provides weather data. It provides current weather data, forecasts, and historical data.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Returns the current weather data
- Returns the weather data for the next 5 days
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get the current weather data for a city. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. OpenWeatherMap node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the OpenWeatherMap node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the city in the City field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.