Segment is a customer data platform (CDP) that helps you collect, clean, and control your customer data.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Add a user to a group
- Create an identity
- Record the actions your users perform. Every action triggers an event, which can also have associated properties.
- Record page views on your website, along with optional extra information about the page being viewed.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Segment node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Segment node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Track' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Enter the ID of the user in the User ID field.
- Enter the name of event in the Event field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.