AWS SNS is a notification service provided as part of Amazon Web Services. It provides a low-cost infrastructure for the mass delivery of messages, predominantly to mobile users.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Publish a message to a topic
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. AWS SNS node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SNS node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the topic in the Topic dropdown list. You can find instructions on how to create a new topic in AWS SNS here.
- Enter a subject for your message in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Message field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.