Cockpit is a headless CMS with an API-first approach that puts content first. It is designed to simplify the process of publication by separating content management from content consumption on the client side.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a collection entry
- Get all collection entries
- Update a collection entry
- Store data from a form submission
- Get a singleton
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Cockpit node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Cockpit node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select your collection from the Collection dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.