Mautic is an open-source marketing automation software that helps online businesses automate their repetitive marketing tasks such as lead generation, contact scoring, contact segmentation, and marketing campaigns.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Campaign Contact
- Add contact to a campaign
- Remove contact from a campaign
- Create a new company
- Delete a company
- Get data of a company
- Get data of all companies
- Update a company
- Company Contact
- Add contact to a company
- Remove a contact from a company
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Edit contact's points
- Add/remove contacts from/to the do not contact list
- Get data of a contact
- Get data of all contacts
- Send email to contact
- Update a contact
- Contact Segment
- Add contact to a segment
- Remove contact from a segment
- Segment Email
This workflow allows you to get all contacts from Mautic. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Mautic node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mautic node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Get All' from the Operation dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.