You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Pushbullet.
Create a Pushbullet account.
- Access the create client page.
- Enter an app name in the name field.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n and paste it in the redirect_uri field.
- Click on the Add A New OAuth Client button.
- Use the provided client_id and client_secret with your Pushbullet OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click the Connect my account button to connect to Pushbullet and save your credentials in n8n.
Pushbullet OAuth Test Link
Pushbullet does offer a test link during the client creation process described above. This link is not compatible with n8n. In order to verify the authentication works, simply use the Connect my account button in n8n.