ActiveCampaign is a cloud software platform for small-to-mid-sized business. The company offers software for customer experience automation, which combines the email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM categories.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
This workflow allows you to receive updates when a new account is added by an admin in ActiveCampaign. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following node. - ActiveCampaign Trigger
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. ActiveCampaign Trigger node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the ActiveCampaign Trigger node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'account_add' from the Events dropdown list.
- Select 'Admin' from the Source dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the ActiveCampaign Trigger node.