You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Todoist.
Create a Todoist account.
Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Todoist account to n8n.
- Access your Todoist App Management Console
- Enter a name in the App display name field and click on the Create app button.
- Copy the OAuth Callback URL from n8n and paste it in the OAuth redirect URL field.
- Click on the Save settings button.
- Use the provided Client ID and Client secret with your Todoist OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Todoist account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials in n8n.
Using Access Token#
- Access your Todoist dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right.
- Select Integrations on the left panel.
- Scroll down to see your API token.
- Use the API token with your Todoist node credentials in n8n.