You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Quick Base.
Create a Quick Base account.
- Access your Quick Base dashboard.
- Click on your name on the top right and select 'My preferences' from the dropdown list.
- Click on Manage my user tokens under the My User Information section.
- Click on the + New user token button.
- Enter a name in the Name field.
- Select an app from the Assign token to apps dropdown list.
- Click on the Save button.
- Copy the string of characters located between
/dbin your Quick Base URL. This string is the hostname.
- Use this Hostname and User Token with your Quick Base node credentials in n8n.