You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Keap.
Create a Keap account.
Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Keap account to n8n.
- Access your Keap Developer Console.
- Click on your email address in the top right corner and select 'Apps' from the dropdown list.
- Click on the 'New App' button.
- Enter any necessary information, enable the 'Keap 150k' API and click on the Create button.
- Use the 'Key' and the 'Secret' displayed with your Keap OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Keap account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.