You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with WordPress.
- Create a WordPress account or deploy WordPress on a server.
Using Username and Password#
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on Profile in the left side menu, and scroll down to the Application Password section.
- Enter an application name in the New Application Password Name field.
- Click on the Add New Application Password button.
- Copy the displayed application password.
- Enter your WordPress username in the Username field in the 'WordPress API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the application password in the Password field in the 'WordPress API' credentials in n8n.
- Enter your WordPress website URL in the WordPress URL field in the 'WordPress API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Save button to save the credentials.