You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with AWS.
- AWS DynamoDB
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Rekognition
- AWS S3
- AWS SES
- AWS SNS
- AWS SNS Trigger
- AWS SQS
- AWS Textract
- AWS Transcribe
Create an AWS account.
Using Access Token#
- Open your AWS Management Console.
- Click on your name on the top right and select 'My Security Credentials' from the dropdown.
- Click on the Create New Access Key button, under the Access keys (access key ID and secret access key) section
- Click on the Show Access Key button.
- Copy the displayed Access Key ID.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'AWS' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the Access Key ID in the Access Key ID field in the 'AWS' credentials in n8n.
- Copy the secret access key from your AWS console.
- Paste the secret access key in the Secret Access Key field in the 'AWS' credentials in n8n.
- Click the Create button to save your credentials in n8n.
Note: If you're running your AWS instance in a different region, please update the Region field accordingly.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.