Eventbrite is an event management and ticketing website. The service allows users to browse, create, and promote local events.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
This workflow allows you to get updates for an Eventbrite event. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following node.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Eventbrite Trigger node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Eventbrite Trigger node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the profile that contains your event from the Organization dropdown list.
- Select the event you want to receive updates for from the Event dropdown list.
- Select the actions that you want to receive updates for from the Actions dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the Eventbrite Trigger node.