You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Emelia.
Create a Emelia account.
Using API Key#
- Open the Emelia dashboard page.
- Click on the avatar on the top-right and select 'API Keys'.
- Click on the Generate new API key button.
- Click on the menu icon and select 'Copy API Key' from the dropdown list.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Emelia API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Emelia API' credentials in n8n.
- Click the Create button to create your credentials in n8n.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.