You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Notion.
Create a Notion account.
Using API Key#
- Open your Notion workspace.
- Click on Settings & Members in the left-sidebar.
- Select Integrations and click on Develop your own integrations.
- Click on the + New integration button or the Create new integration card.
- Enter a name for your app in the Name field.
- Select a workspace to install the integration from the Associated workspace dropdown list.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on Show next to the Internal Integration Token field.
- Click on Copy to copy the displayed token.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'Notion API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the token in the API Key field in the 'Notion API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
Note: Share the specific pages with the app for those pages to be accessed using the API.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.