HaloPSA is a intuitive PSA software. Standardise your processes and keep your customers at the center of every conversation.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a client
- Delete a client
- Get a client
- Get all clients
- Update a client
- Create a site
- Delete a site
- Get a site
- Get all sites
- Update a site
- Create a ticket
- Delete a ticket
- Get a ticket
- Get all tickets
- Update a ticket
- Create a user
- Delete a user
- Get a user
- Get all users
- Update a user
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. HaloPSA node (resource: client)#
This node will create a new client in HaloPSA.
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the HaloPSA node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Client' in the Resource field.
- Select 'Create' in the Operation field.
- Enter the client name in the Name field.
- Add additional fields such as VIP or Website by clicking Add Field.
In the below screenshot you can see how the node creates a new client in HaloPSA.