Agile CRM is a CRM with Sales, Marketing and Service automation in single platform. It has sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, two-way emails, telephony, and a helpdesk.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a new company
- Delete a company
- Get a company
- Get all companies
- Update company properties
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update contact properties
- Create a new deal
- Delete a deal
- Get a deal
- Get all deals
- Update deal properties
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Agile CRM node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Agile CRM node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Create' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Under the Additional Fields section, click on the Add Field button and select First Name.
- Enter the first name of the contact in the First Name field.
- Click on Add Field again and select Last Name.
- Enter the last name of the contact in the Last name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.