NocoDB is an open source Airtable alternative. It works by connecting to any relational database and transforming them into a spreadsheet interface.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a row
- Delete a row
- Retrieve all rows
- Retrieve a row
- Update a row
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. NocoDB node#
- First enter your credentials for the NocoDB node. You can find out how to do that here.
- The Row Resource is selected by default.
- Select Get All from the Operation dropdown.
- Enter the NocoDB Project ID.
- Enter the name of the targeted Table.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.