Vero is a messaging platform that helps manage real-time data to create a better customer experience.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create or update a user profile
- Change a users identifier
- Unsubscribe a user.
- Resubscribe a user.
- Delete a user.
- Adds a tag to a users profile.
- Removes a tag from a users profile.
- Track an event for a specific customer
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Vero node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Vero node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the unique identifier of the user in the ID field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.