Freshdesk is a customer support software also classified as a ticketing software or a helpdesk that allows companies to effectively manage their customer care and support function.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update a contact
- Create a new ticket
- Delete a ticket
- Get a ticket
- Get all tickets
- Update a ticket
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Freshdesk node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Freshdesk node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select 'Email' from the Requester Identification dropdown.
- Enter the requester email in the Value field.
- Select 'Open' from the Status Dropdown.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.