CircleCI is a continuous integration and delivery platform helps teams release quality code, faster.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Get a pipeline
- Get all pipelines
- Trigger a pipeline
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. CircleCI node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the CircleCI node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the VCS provider from the dropdown in the Provider field.
- Enter the project slug in the Project Slug field.
- Enter the number of the pipeline in CircleCI that you want to get in the Pipeline Number field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.