Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Copy a file
- Delete a file
- Download a file
- Get a file
- Rename a file
- Search a file
- Share a file
- Upload a file up to 4MB in size
- Create a folder
- Delete a folder
- Get Children (get items inside a folder)
- Rename a folder
- Search a folder
- Share a folder
This workflow allows you to create a folder in Microsoft OneDrive. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Microsoft OneDrive
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Microsoft OneDrive node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Microsoft OneDrive node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Folder' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Select the 'Create' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Enter the folder name in the Name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.