Rocket.Chat is a free and open source team chat collaboration platform that allows users to communicate securely in real-time across devices.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Post a message to a channel or a direct message
This workflow allows you to post a message to a channel in Rocket.Chat. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes. - Start - Rocket.Chat
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Rocket.Chat node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Rocket.Chat node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter the name of the channel where you want to post the message in the Channel field. For example,
- Enter the message in the Text field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.