Medium is an online publishing platform and home to a diverse array of stories, ideas, and perspectives. It empowers writers to share their work and ideas with the readers.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Create a post
- Get all publications
This workflow allows you to post an article to a publication on Medium. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Medium node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Medium node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Toggle Publication to true.
- Select the publication from the Publication ID dropdown list.
- Enter the title in the Title field.
- Select the format from the Content Format dropdown list.
- Enter conent of the post in the Content field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.