Google Translate is a free multilingual translation service developed by Google to translate text and websites from one language into another.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Translate data
This workflow allows you to translate text from English to German using the Google Translate node. You can also find the workflow on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following nodes. - Start - Google Translate
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Google Translate node (translate:language)#
This node will translate the text
Hello from n8n! to German. You can enter a different text as well as select another language to translate the text to.
- Select 'OAuth2' from the Authentication dropdown list.
- Next, you'll have to enter credentials for the Google Translate node. You can find out how to enter credentials for this node here.
- Enter the text
Hello from n8n!in the Text field.
- Select 'DE' from the Translate To dropdown list. DE is the language code for German. You can refer to Language Support to view the list of all supported languages and their corresponding language codes.
- Click on Execute Node to run the node.
In the screenshot below, you will notice that the node translates the text
Hello from n8n! to German.