Google Tasks is a task management service developed by Google. It keeps track of your daily tasks, organize multiple lists, and track important deadlines.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
- Add a task to tasklist
- Delete a task
- Retrieve a task
- Retrieve all tasks from a tasklist
- Update a task
The final workflow should look like the following image.
1. Start node#
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
2. Google Tasks node#
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Google Tasks node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the TaskList from the dropdown list of the user's task-lists where a new task needs to be added.
- Enter a title for the task in the Title field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.