You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with UptimeRobot.
Create an UptimeRobot (opens new window) account.
# Using API Key
- Open your UptimeRobot dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on My Settings in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the API Settings at the bottom.
- Click on Create the main API key under the Main API Key section.
- Click on Create the main API key button.
- Copy the displayed API key.
- Enter the name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'UptimeRobot API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'UptimeRobot API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?