You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with SecurityScorecard.
Create a SecurityScorecard (opens new window) account.
# Using API
- Open your SecurityScorecard dashboard (opens new window).
- Click on Integrations and select 'Get an API Key'.
- Click on Generate new API token.
- Click on the Confirm button.
- Copy the generated API key.
- Enter a name for your credentials in the Credentials Name field in the 'SecurityScorecard API' credentials in n8n.
- Paste the API key in the API Key field in the 'Security Scorecard API' credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Create button to create your credentials.
The following video demonstrates the steps mentioned above.
Was this page helpful?