You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes:
You need to have a SeaTable (opens new window) instance or cloud account.
# Using API key
From your SeaTable dashboard:
- From the Bases menu select the base you want to enable access for.
- Navigate to the base options > Advanced > API Token.
- In the modal, enter a name for this token and select the Read-Write permission.
- Click Submit and copy the new API token.
- Select your environment type: Cloud-hosted or Self-hosted.
- For Self-hosted environments enter the domain of your instance.
- Enter the API token obtained above and click Save to create your credential.
Was this page helpful?