# Monica CRM
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes:
Sign up for a Monica CRM (opens new window) account or self-host an instance.
# Using Access Token
From Monica CRM:
- Access your dashboard and navigate to the *Settings menu.
- From the API tab select Create New Token.
- Enter a name for your new token and click Create.
- Copy the access token that is displayed in the popup window.
- Enter a descriptive Credentials Name.
- From the Credential Data section, select your environment type: Cloud-hosted or Self-hosted.
- (Self-hosted Only) Enter the domain of your Monica CRM instance.
- In the *API Token field enter the token created above.
- Click Create to save your new credentials.
Was this page helpful?