# Help Scout
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Help Scout.
Create a Help Scout (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
⛅️ Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Help Scout account to n8n.
- Log in to your Help Scout account.
- Click on the user icon in the top right.
- Select 'Your Profile' in the drop down menu.
- Click on 'My Apps' in the sidebar.
- Click on the Create My App button.
- Copy the 'OAuth Callback URL' provided in the HelpScout OAuth2 API credentials in n8n and paste it in the 'Redirection URL' field in Help Scout.
- Fill out any other information that is necessary and click 'Create'.
- Click on the Save button and use the 'App ID' and the 'App Secret' with your HelpScout OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect a Help Scout account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.