# Acuity Scheduling
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Acuity Scheduling.
Create an Acuity Scheduling (opens new window) account.
# Using OAuth
⛅️ Note for n8n.cloud users
You'll only need to enter the Credentials Name and click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Acuity Scheduling account to n8n.
- Visit the Acuity OAuth2 Account Registration page (opens new window).
- Enter a name in the Account Name field.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field.
- Enter your URL in the Website field.
- Enter a description in the Application Description field.
- Copy your OAuth Callback URL from the 'Create New Credentials' screen in n8n and paste in the Callback URIs section.
- Click on the Register button.
- Use the provided Client ID and the Client Secret with your Acuity Scheduling OAuth2 API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the circle button in the OAuth section to connect your Acuity Scheduling account to n8n.
- Click the Save button to save your credentials.
# Using Access Token
- Open your Acuity Scheduling dashboard.
- Click on 'Integrations' in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and click on 'view credentials' under the API section.
- Copy the User ID and API Key from the pop-up that is displayed.
- Use these credentials with your Acuity Scheduling node credentials in n8n.