# Agile CRM
Agile CRM (opens new window) is a CRM with Sales, Marketing and Service automation in single platform. It has sales tracking, contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, two-way emails, telephony, and a helpdesk.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a new company
- Delete a company
- Get a company
- Get all companies
- Update company properties
- Create a new contact
- Delete a contact
- Get a contact
- Get all contacts
- Update contact properties
- Create a new deal
- Delete a deal
- Get a deal
- Get all deals
- Update deal properties
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to create a new contact in Agile CRM. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Agile CRM node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Agile CRM node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Create' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Under the Additional Fields section, click on the Add Field button and select First Name.
- Enter the first name of the contact in the First Name field.
- Click on Add Field again and select Last Name.
- Enter the last name of the contact in the Last name field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.