monday.com (opens new window) is a work operating system that enables organizations to manage tasks, projects, and team work.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Archive a board
- Create a new board
- Get a board
- Get all boards
- Create a new column
- Get all columns
- Delete a group in a board
- Create a group in a board
- Get a list of groups in a board
- Add an update to an item
- Change a column value for a board item
- Change multiple column values for a board item
- Create an item in a board's group
- Delete an item
- Get an item
- Get all items
- Get items by column value
- Move item to group
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get a board from monday.com. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. monday.com node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the monday.com node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Get' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Select the board you want to get from the Board ID dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.