# Mailchimp Trigger
Mailchimp (opens new window) is an integrated marketing platform that allows business owners to automate their email campaigns and track user engagement.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to receive updates when Subscribe events occur in a MailChimp list. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following node.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Mailchimp Trigger node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Mailchimp Trigger node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the list you want to listen to from the List dropdown list.
- Select 'Subscribe' from the Events dropdown list.
- Select 'API', 'Admin', and 'User' from the Sources dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.
💡 Activate workflow for production
You'll need to save the workflow and then click on the Activate toggle on the top right of the screen to activate the workflow. Your workflow will then be triggered as specified by the settings in the Mailchimp Trigger node.