# Help Scout
Help Scout (opens new window) is a help desk software that provides an email-based customer support platform, knowledge base tool, and an embeddable search/contact widget for customer service professionals.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- Create a new conversation
- Delete a conversation
- Get a conversation
- Get all conversations
- Create a new customer
- Get a customer
- Get all customers
- Get customer property definitions
- Update a customer
- Get data of a mailbox
- Get all mailboxes
- Create a new chat thread
- Get all chat threads
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to get all mailboxes from Help Scout. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Help Scout node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Help Scout node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the 'Mailbox' option from the Resource dropdown list.
- Select the 'Get All' option from the Operation dropdown list.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.