# Google Calendar
Google Calendar (opens new window) is a time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
- If a time-slot is available in a calendar
- Add a event to calendar
- Delete an event
- Retrieve an event
- Retrieve all events from a calendar
- Update an event
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to add an event to Google Calendar. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow uses the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Google Calendar node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the Google Calendar node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Select the Calendar from the dropdown list of the user's calendar list.
- Enter the start date of your event in the Start field.
- Enter the end date of your event in the End field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.