The Crypto node is used to encrypt data in workflows.
# Node Reference
You can configure further options for each action by selecting the type of encryption and encoding to be used, in the Type and Encoding fields respectively.
- Hash a text in a specified format
- Hmac a text in a specified format
- Sign a string using a private key
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to encrypt data using the Crypto node. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. Crypto node
- Enter the data that you want to encrypt in the Value field.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.