# AWS SES
AWS SES (opens new window) is a cost-effective, flexible, and scalable email service that enables developers to send mail from within any application.
You can find authentication information for this node here.
# Basic Operations
Custom Verification Email
- Create a new custom verification email template
- Delete an existing custom verification email template
- Get the custom email verification template
- Get all the existing custom verification email templates for your account
- Add an email address to the list of identities
- Update an existing custom verification email template
- Send Email
- Send Template
- Create a template
- Delete a template
- Get a template
- Get all templates
- Update a template
# Example Usage
This workflow allows you to send an email using AWS SES. You can also find the workflow (opens new window) on the website. This example usage workflow would use the following two nodes.
The final workflow should look like the following image.
# 1. Start node
The start node exists by default when you create a new workflow.
# 2. AWS SNS node
- First of all, you'll have to enter credentials for the AWS SES node. You can find out how to do that here.
- Enter a subject for your email in the Subject field.
- Enter your message in the Body field.
- Enter the email address from which you want to send the email in the From Email field.
- Click on the Add To Email button and add your recipient email addresses.
- Click on Execute Node to run the workflow.