# Travis CI
You can use these credentials to authenticate the following nodes with Travis CI.
Create a Travis CI (opens new window) account.
# Using Access Token
- Open your Travis CI dashboard.
- Click on the user icon in the top right.
- Click on 'Settings' in the dropdown list.
- Click on the Settings tab on the page.
- Copy the Token from the API authentication section and use it with your Travis API credentials in n8n.
- Click on the Save button to save your credentials.
Was this page helpful?